Who doesn’t love a talented beatboxer? The internet is drowning in videos of cats, nutshots and people beatboxing. Here’s a few of our favorite clips of people beatboxing while doing other things.
1. Beatboxing While Playing The Cello
This guy is better at playing the cello than most cello players, and better at beatboxing than most beatboxers. And he is able to simultaneously do both incredibly well, which I have to assume would result in a lot of female attention.
2. Beatboxing While Wearing An Ugly Sweater On National Television
This is the amazing Reggie Watts doing a beatbox piece on Conan, wearing a sweater that’s so ugly, it could hurt people’s feelings.
3. Beatboxing While Playing The Flute
You can’t see this happening, because it’s off camera, but he’s actually playing track & field at the same time…
4. Beatboxing While Being Hot
I didn’t know I had a thing for female beatboxers until I saw this video some time ago, but I’ve been on a hunt ever since.
5. Beatboxing While Being a Parrot
Get this bird a record deal! It’s like a flying sampler!
6. Beatboxing While Playing The Harmonica
It’s like hip-hop meets hobo. MC Boxcar Willie.
7. Beatboxing While Playing a Pixies Song
This guy would top my cool people list if he’d just stop dressing like 1998 Trent Reznor.