Explore Holy Taco

A Breakdown of The Ingredients in Taco Bell’s Taco Beef

Taco Bell Tacos

News broke today that a law firm in Alabama is suing Taco Bell for false advertising, claiming that their beef isn’t actually beef at all, seeing as it contains only 36% actual cow flesh. That leaves 64% of the “beef” to account for. Tech blog Gizm…

Read Full Article